In this era, IP assets can be the essence of their core product or service, which affects the overall value of the project or business. Therefore, we offer our clients, across a range of industries, advice on how to protect, manage, exploit and enforce their IP rights.
Sectors served by our IP practice extend from traditional industries such as fine arts, machinery, entertainment, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics or financial services to information technology, FinTech, the computing industry, digital services, media, e-commerce and further advanced and emerging technologies such as blockchain.
Our services include:
- Assisting our clients on protection, exploitation and enforcement of IP rights, copyright, design rights and source codes, database rights, know-how and trade secrets, domain names
- Filing and prosecuting trademark or patent applications in Turkey, dealing with trademark opposition and cancellation actions, and
- Advise our clients on running their policing in relation to their IP rights
- Transfers and assignments of IP rights
- Drafting, negotiating and enforcing IP focused commercial contracts such as licensing (including software and other technology licensing), franchise, distributorship and sponsorship contracts
- Handling trademark portfolio prosecution and management and coordinating cross-border IP advice from different countries
- Filling applications before courts, social media platforms and other online channels to protect our client’s reputation
- Involved in pre-contentious work and represents clients in IP litigations and dispute resolutions